Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week 1 for Skye

Well after 4 days of livin' the good life holed up in the hospital, on Tuesday March 10 Heidi, Skye and I left for home. It was a day of firsts, dressing in pants and shirts, getting into the car seat, driving newborn child home. It was also the first day that Skye met our loyal dog Coya. Took a few sniffs, but within the afternoon Coya and Skye were new buds. Very happy about that!

My mom, Beth flew in from Seattle on Friday and will be staying with us through next weekend. She's already been a great big help and support and we're super happy she's here. It's her first grandchild and by all accounts she's a total natural. Spring seems to have finally come to New England and we have been getting out with the whole crew for some nice walks round the neighborhood. Here are some pics

3 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I bet that it is nice to be home from the hospital. I can't believe that you guys went on a walk. Heidi, how did you do that? You must be feeling pretty good. Have fun with Beth and give Skye a kiss from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What s cutie... I think I see Roger in him
    Eirik, you and Heidi look like pro's already!
    I know Grandma Beth is in 7th heaven...
    Love and Kisses to all... Aunt Carolyn, and Great Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I am trying to get my lap top working, so I can show Grandma Aileen these. ( I need a new lap top) She will love them. A long with us she sends good wishes and lots of hugs.
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete